Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kindergarten Registration


O.K. So I'm late by a few months, but I can't not share about my first little boy registering for kindergarten.
We made sure we had all the right documentation this time.  You can read about our experience with Nichole's kindergarten registration from my blog post two years ago.  He was so excited the whole time.  While we were filling out paperwork, he was jumping around and running around with his little brother who got in on his excitement.
As we headed out the door, he was having so much fun that he started flying across the grass toward home.  I had to call him back so Daddy could get some cute pictures.
  
But he still couldn't stand still.  He was so cute.
I'm glad he's so excited about kindergarten.  He wants to be just like his big sister and it's good that he does have such a good role model in her.  I sure love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment