Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year 2012

Four years from now on February 29, it might be nice to look back on what the Telfords were doing in 2012. The kids have literally been leaping about our home because it's "Leap" Year.
Obviously, creativity exists in our home.
We find lots of reasons and ways to celebrate.



And lately, it's been organization, organization, organization around here. A lot of that means moving mess from room to living room then back to the original room in an organized fashion. Some rooms take more effort and the mess goes from room to living room to room to living room, etc. as things are organized or eliminated.




So the living room is getting a workout. Clean, messy, clean, messy, and on and on and on. We're getting there, though. I figure by February 29, 2016, we'll have it figured out.


I better leave with a clean view of the living room.



We'll be able to look back at this point and say, "Wow, was I ever that disorganized?" or, and I'm dreading this, we might look back and say, "Wow, was I ever that organized?" I'm really hoping for the former.

Nichole's first loose tooth hasn't come out yet. It's been loose practically all month but it didn't come out for National Tooth Fairy Day yesterday, February 28, 2012.

Jr. also hasn't lost any teeth, but we weren't expecting him to yet. What he has lost recently is some of his hair. He had a haircut and went from this


to this
Jr. Jr. is currently teething, working on a few more teeth trying to poke through, but still only 6 teeth poking all the way out.

Jeremy and I are still happily married and will be four years from now when we look back at this. This is our third Leap Year since we've been married.

So this is our family, Leap Year 2012.




Technically these pictures are of our family September 2011 (taken by my talented sister, Kimber), but I figure a few months won't matter compared to four years.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for getting organized. Feels great, doesn't it? I love the family pictures. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family picture on the hill! Also, yay! to getting organized. I am working on being more fun an spontaneous. You guys have got that down! As always, your activities are inspiring. Your kids are very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how lives change in 4 years, especially with kids?

    ReplyDelete