Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

Documentation of Thanksgivings past.

A repaired oven so we could cook a turkey.

Counting our blessings.

Easy crafts with children.
This Mayflower idea came from the November 2011 issue of FamilyFun Magazine. We didn't have a pint carton. We had a 64 oz carton. I couldn't find the black tissue paper. I could find the brown construction paper. This is what we came up with.

Craft paper and crayons and imagination.

FOOD! and lots of it.

A baby who ate more in this one meal than he did in the last few days since he hasn't been feeling well.

The pilgrims in the Mayflower and the monster truck from the future.

Pumpkin Pie.


A family Thankful Book (also from the November 2011 issue of FamilyFun Magazine).


Not getting a chance to blog on Thanksgiving because I was having a great time with my family.


And
many many more blessings that I get to experience EVERY day.

1 comment: