Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Grateful For...

my husband and children being with me on Thanksgiving

the kids deciding to eat their vegetables on this day


the baby letting me get through a whole plate of food

Thankful Checklist Placemats from FamilyFun Magazine and familyfun.com


keeping up with the dishes


steel wool and degreaser for cleaning the oven


1) The inside used to look like the door
2) I could only do so much with the time I had and with the bending over and reaching and scrubbing as I haven't gotten the go ahead to get back to normal exercise and activities yet after having the baby. I didn't want to overdo it.

a lot of leftovers (and a variety at that)

my daughter's creativity (meet Thumbily Thumbily, the Turkey)

and
many many more blessings that I get to experience EVERY day.

2 comments:

  1. Correction: It's Thumbily Thumbily Thumb, the Turkey
    Jr. is grateful for turkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. You have such a great family.

    ReplyDelete