Friday, October 7, 2011

What Happened to My Fall?

Wait! I'm not ready for Fall to be over. We haven't even had a chance to go out looking at the Fall colors yet.

A few days ago, we had the swamp cooler on. Jr. went out wearing short sleeves and flip flops.


A couple days ago, we had the windows open wide to feel the nice cool air coming in.

Yesterday, Nichole had to wear a heavy coat to school and there was snow up in the hills.

We warmed our big comforter in the dryer and the kids and I snuggled under it while doing scripture study.


This morning we put in a new furnace filter and turned the heater on for the first time this season.

It's too early. I want my Fall back.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! I love the idea of sticking the comforter in the dryer to warm! My favorite thing is a hoodie fresh from the dryer when its cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lame. Tell Ol' Man Winter to take a hike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be worse...we still have summer weather here, so it doesn't really feel like fall yet.

    ReplyDelete