Thursday, October 27, 2011

Buckle Down and Get to Work?

I had very good intentions to buckle down and get to work. I even wore my "buckle down and get to work clothes." Unfortunately my body said, "No, you're going to have a cold instead." Jr. Jr. got a cold, too, and had vaccinations which made him uncomfortable and clingy. So even when I felt like doing things, it was hard. Oh well. That's life, isn't it?
Jeremy was sweet and asked if he could get something for me. I asked for tea. My adorable husband. This is what he brought me.


I thanked him and clarified that I would like some herbal tea, which he made for me while I ate the bread. I'm glad that even when I'm sick, I still have my sense of humor.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is sweet :) I don't get sick very often at all, and I can't remember the last time my hubby offered to get me anything. He will do things that I ask him to most of the time..but to offer...um doesn't happen much...I think you have a very sweet guy! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete