Friday, July 15, 2011

Gummi Worm Day 2011

Today is Gummi Worm Day. So pull out your favorite Dirt recipe, throw in some gummi worms and enjoy your gummi... bears?



We didn't plan ahead and get gummi worms or make Dirt this year (we've had visitors), but our visitors brought us Gummi Bears

and Pop Rocks.


Jr. wasn't so sure what he thought about that first mouthful.
By the way, it's been a while since I've made Dirt. Does anyone have a recipe they like that I can put on this blog?
I should clarify since my husband suggested I go outside with a spoon and attack the ground. I mean chocolate dirt, Jeremy. With gummi worms.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really have a recipe, last time I made "dirt" it was refreshments for Pack Meeting, so we did single servings in plastic cups. Package of choc pudding, crushed up oreos, and a gummy worm (or bear) in each. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to go find some cinnamon gummi bears . . .

    ReplyDelete