Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Prizes

Remember how we won that photo contest earlier this month? Yeah, well we're still waiting for our prizes from that contest. In the meantime, my friend had a contest on one of her blogs about fitness for children. I left a comment talking about how we like to do dancing parties with our kids- turning on the music and having fun. Guess what? I was randomly selected as the winner. And... our prizes already came for that one. Yeah, they were really quick on that. So, we're still waiting for the photo contest prizes (3 weeks after I got an email saying they should be mailing the prizes out at the end of that week), but now we're enjoying our boxing punchstand set (perfect size for our kids- and it's adjustable as they get taller):


and pogo stick:

Whoo. Look at my braid go.

Currently, I'm the only one who fits the weight restrictions for the pogo stick, so it's a trip down memory lane for me. Except the old rusty pogo stick we used when I was a kid never bounced this high.

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cool prizes. I am a little jealous. The punching bag could be a great way to get Brendan to blow off steam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking with our boy.

    ReplyDelete