Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kindergarten Registration

Last week, we registered Nichole for Kindergarten. Eek. My little girl. She's very excited about going to school. We had to keep telling her we didn't get to stay at the school. We were just going to find out what we needed to know to get her ready for school. There was only one thing that we didn't have that they needed (and that thing was not listed online where it said bring birth certificate and immunization records). Fortunately, we live a block away from the school (We walked past maybe 3 houses to get there), so Jeremy headed home to get what we needed while I filled out forms and the kids looked at the fish in the fish tank. Jeremy was also smart enough to pick up the camera before he came back so he got some good pictures of us coming out of the school and Nichole being upset because she didn't know why Daddy left before us.

6 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast! My oldest is going to start kindergarten in the fall too, I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have taken pictures when we took Trace! Maybe I'll take it when we go to his assesment. I can't believe how big they've gotten!

    PS This is annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured it was you, Annie. Name of your child, and that I just saw your blog post about registering him. That's what made me put this up today. Thanks for the good influence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, cute picture. Isn't it odd to think our oldest could be attending school so soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I should have read this post before commenting on the other one. I keep getting behind on reading blogs.

    She's so cute and excited! I'll bet you're excited, too -- I already am and I've got a couple years to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wait until your YOUNGEST is in kindergarten. He was excited to go, I bawled my eyeballs out. But it's all good, they are still fun. (I'm just getting old)

    ReplyDelete