Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18th- Wrap Presents


I love wrapping presents. My mom used to let me wrap presents all the time when I was younger. She would even save some presents for me to wrap when I'd come home from college for Christmas break.

This year we got ourselves some new wrapping paper (the kids picked it out) and the kids have helped with wrapping presents to give to friends and to send to cousins. They are such good helpers. And they know that not only is it fun to wrap presents, but it is even better to be able to give to others.

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog posts, they're fun... and I'm not just daying that because I'm married to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wrapping too! Probably why I have EVERYTHING wrapped already! I've done alot of wrapping for my mom in the past, too. :)

    ReplyDelete