Sunday, November 8, 2009

Friendship

The Relief Society lesson at church today was about friendship. I wanted to share a scripture and a quote that the teacher shared with us. I don't have a reference for the quote. It was just something the teacher had read somewhere and really liked. I like it, too.

Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loveth at all times..."

Quote "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

Kristin says: These things really describe Jesus Christ. He is our ultimate friend even when we're not being the best friend to Him. He knows us so well and still loves us even when we make mistakes, even when we don't show enough gratitude for what we are given.
I have been blessed time and time again to have the Savior in my life. So many good things have happened to me from following His example. He is the best friend I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment