Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Introducing the Telford family


Kristin: Hi. What do you want to know about me? Well, my favorite color is green. I’m a stay-at-home mom/homemaker. I like doing crafts. I’m good with tautology. I’m co-owner of Balloon Guy Entertainment, LLC. I juggle. I make balloon animals. Last summer I was involved in making a life-sized T. rex skeleton out of balloons. Her name was Bubbles. I grew up in an awesome family, I married into an awesome family, and now I have an awesome family of my own. I ramble. My favorite animals are wolves and banana slugs. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest. I would say I’m creative… most of the time. I have a wonderful husband; my balloon guy (he is flesh and blood, not made of balloons). I tend to take a long time to get to a point. I have thoughts. I’m a girl/woman. You can learn more about me by coming back to this blog.

Jeremy: I am married to the wonderful lady above. When my age was still in the single digit range I won a coloring contest and got tickets to go to a circus. My life has never been the same. Of course the other day my wife ‘eeeked’ when she stepped on a bug and technically my life hasn’t been the same since. The only way my life could ever remain the same is if it never changed. I think they call that death, though death is a significant life change too… hmmm. Anyway, I do balloons, lots and lots of balloons. I build giant sculptures out of balloons, I build logos out of balloons, I fly to South America to do balloon motorcycles, I am going to go to Vegas to compete in balloons, I hope to write a book on balloons, I also juggle. My favorite animal is a Humbolt Squid, my wife made me one for my birthday (out of balloons.) I love my in-laws, at least all of them so far; we’ll have to see as other people get married if I continue to do so. I love to learn new things like web and graphic design, tax and liability law, marketing and advertising, and whatever else I can if I think it will help my business. As much as I love balloons, my family is my greater love and always will be no matter where I am or what I am doing.

Nichole: nihole4

Jr.: nhgnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll/oooo/m
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ ccuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
\\\\\\\\ ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////0000000000000000000000000poooooooooooooooooo????????????M<<<<<<<<<<<<,,, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment