September 15 was National Thank You Day. Those words were said in our home, of course.
It was Linguine Day but I didn't have any linguine so I made spaghetti with alfredo.
It was National Double Cheeseburger Day. To go along with Shelftember, I used a tamale casserole from the freezer (it had both hamburger and cheese in it). I made Spanish rice to go with it and homemade bread and applesauce (not homemade).
It was Agatha Christie's Birthday. I checked out an Agatha Christie book from the library.
It was Make a Hat Day. I watched Alice Through the Looking Glass while doing dishes and making dinner.
One of these years, we really need to make an Agatha Christie themed hat.
The Shadow Mountain Publishing calendars for National Literacy Month had the following for that day's literacy activities, in order of adult calendar and children's calendar:
September 15 Join a discussion online
No comments:
Post a Comment