Remember how I was so late for something, we didn't make it? That event was celebrating my Dad's birthday- big family reunion with people I hadn't seen for years.
I had seen my parents at my niece's wedding and reception the month before but I was looking forward to this big event. I was so sad.
Since we missed the event, my parents stopped by Monday morning for a quick visit. I love my parents so much.
That day, September 7, was Labor Day.
It was also the anniversary of when the first fully electric television set was achieved by Philo T. Farnsworth. I remembered to mention it to my Farnsworth friend (and distant relative) at church the day before.
Jet and I continued on with literacy activities from Shadow Mountain Publishing's adult and children's calendars for National Literacy Month. #LiteracyAtEveryAge
September 7 Start a new book
No comments:
Post a Comment