Friday, October 9, 2020

General Conference October 2020

General Conference was wonderful. I was able to receive some inspiration and enjoyed the time watching with my family. Like in April, those that spoke were in a small auditorium with no congregation to laugh at their jokes. We had to giggle at home without hearing the collective chuckle.

We again had Conference Nachos. Saturday evening was the Women's Session. Nichole and I bonded while watching it together (part of the time with a sleeping baby) with our notebooks and brownies (taken from the center of the pan and moving outward- it's tradition). 


After the Sunday afternoon session, Jr. Jr., Jet, and I went for a drive. We played the game where when I asked, Jr. Jr. would tell me if we should turn left, right, or go straight. At one point we passed the windmills at the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon and went a little ways into the canyon before turning around, Jr. Jr. being mock disappointed that we weren't driving all the way to Price. After we left the canyon, he kept giving me directions to try to get back to the canyon. Silly boy. I love him. 

He told me he'd take a picture of Jet asleep holding Jr. Jr.'s water bottle like a teddy bear. 

He got a huge kick out of it when he handed me the phone to look at the picture. I told you he was silly. 

It was nice bonding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment