Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Mommy Bear's Day Off

Lucky has a couple of Care Bears. He named them Baby Bear and Mommy Bear. I'm not sure what their real names are. I learned of yet another new holiday. Care Bears Share Your Care Day is September 9. That is also National Teddy Bear Day. Soooooo easy to combine the two. But how easy is it to combine a third. Wonderful Weirdos Day is that same day. Now for this family, pretty much anything we do celebrates Wonderful Weirdos Day.
So I'll let you know how the Care Bear teddy bears shared the care of the wonderful weirdos. Phew. Try saying that out loud (and I don't mean "that." I mean that sentence. I told you we were wonderful weirdos).

Baby Bear helped out at home and Mommy Bear took a day off (just like I did when Jet and I went up Nebo Loop). She took a ride up Alpine Loop and Cascade Springs and just like on my day off, she shared the care of Jet while he was awake (and a bit while he was asleep- note the teddy bear blanket).

Thanks, Mommy Bear. And thanks, Lucky, for letting us use Mommy Bear and Baby Bear in this way, kind of like when Jr.'s dragon helped us for Appreciate a Dragon Day back in 2013.

Here's Baby Bear helping at home.

Here's Mommy Bear on her day off (with a bit of Jet thrown in).

Tibble Fork Reservoir


Various pull offs and overlooks


Deer Creek Overlook

Cascade Springs



Up close with the Fall colors 
 
Quick stop at Bridal Veil Falls on the way home
 
It was a good but exhausting day. Lucky wanted to make sure he got a picture of the bears in bed at the end of the day.

Bonus: Pictures of me juggling in those various places.

No comments:

Post a Comment