Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Gene Kelly Kind of a Weekend

Saturday, August 22, was Be an Angel Day. I made our traditional alfredo with angel hair pasta. I didn't take pictures.
Nichole turned on Singin' in the Rain while she was doing dishes. I also didn't get a picture.
Sunday, August 23, was Gene Kelly's birthday. I didn't get any pictures of us singing songs from Singin' in the Rain but I did get pictures of my diner plate of a new recipe I tried in the crockpot- jalapeno chicken. Yumm. The garden fresh tomatoes from the couple who minister to us were so good, too. I love garden fresh tomatoes.

Monday, August 24, was National Waffle Day. We made waffles and tried out another new recipe for mozzarella stick waffles. Also yumm.
The kids finished watching Singin' in the Rain while doing dishes.
It was a Gene Kelly kind of a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment