Thursday, February 29, 2024

Leap Year 2024

It's Leap Year once again. Last time we had one of these it was four years ago. Heh Heh.
Actually last time, Jet and I were both sick on Leap Day. Then the whole world got sick that year, 2020.
Today, I have a mild cold and Jet also has a cold but his is a bit worse. His nose is a lot more goopy. Oh, and Jr. has a bit of a cold, too, but he doesn't get to stop and rest because tomorrow is Opening Night for "Beauty and the Beast" at his high school and he is in the pit orchestra again this year.
Leap Day in 2016 several people in the family were sick.
It doesn't look like we were sick for Leap Year in 2012.
I don't know how 2008 was. I wasn't blogging yet.
I still have a lot of catching up to do because recently I was too tired to blog, then our internet was out for several days, then I got this cold so didn't feel up to it, now we're back to me being tired again, so to go along with tradition, here is a picture of the sky.
Happy Leap Day.
Oh, and Jeremy and I did watch the movie, Leap Year, yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment