Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Speaking Of...

Continuing on with what has become tradition this year. When we got back from our Pacific Northwest trip, Jeremy and I got a selfie with the American flag because they forgot to take it down after Pioneer Day. Heh Heh Heh.

Speaking of my husband, we were at the grocery store one day and he saw some chili cornbread in the discount bakery section and said it looked so good. I told him I could make that at home. Cornbread is easy to make. We had green chilies in the pantry. So later, I made some. Yumm.

Speaking of American flags, one day we were sitting at home and there was a lovely rain and windstorm happening outside. A few of us went outside to enjoy it. It definitely got the American flags blowing. And check out Jet's hair.

Speaking of Jet, one day we needed help bringing in Costco supplies from the van. Jet really wanted to help so he grabbed the first two shoes that he could find, put them on, then went up to help.

Speaking of helping out, one day my sons said this to me. "You wanted us to help pick up the living room, right?" This is what I found them carrying:

Speaking of carrying, one day Nichole, Jet, and I went to a park so I could let Jet run around without worrying about him running off. He went a little ways then decided he just wanted Mommy to pick him up and hold him. Ha Ha Ha Ha. He sure liked the swings, though.

Speaking of Jet again, he's decided it's hilarious to pull my apron strings, not just to untie them, though, but to pull them hard enough to make me have to step back. He is so fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment