Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Why?

OK. Life has been chaos. Let's try to do some catching up but remember, when you're trying to catch up two months after something happened, it's not always efficient.
For example, I took a picture of pizza I made on May 5. What for? I don't know. May 5 was Cinco de Mayo, National Ferret Day, and Children's Day in Korea. What does that have to do with pizza? I have no idea. Do you know?
 
I do know why I have this picture:
Nichole and I went to see the play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream," at the high school. Ah. Mother-daughter bonding time. 

Here's another picture of food with the same question. Why? May 8 was No Sock Day and Have a Coke Day. What does that have to do with this?
 
There was not as much actual celebrating in May as I would normally like. Chaos. I'll talk more later on how we did celebrate things.

No comments:

Post a Comment