Sunday, January 15, 2023

Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day 2023

I wasn't going to do hot pastrami sandwiches for Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day this year but when I mentioned it was coming up on January 14, Jr. got excited. "I love hot pastrami sandwiches." Well, you know I couldn't disappoint him so I bought pastrami when I went to the store and we had hot pastrami sandwiches for that holiday.
It's amazing how our kids will latch onto certain traditions that I personally could skip some years but if they want them...
Jeremy and I talk about how it might be like when our children move out and are living with roommates. "What? Your family doesn't celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day? I thought everyone did." We've been celebrating Talk Like a Pirate Day for so many years. Our traditions for celebrating it have changed over the years but it's a great holiday to celebrate. But really, not everyone celebrates it.
Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment