Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Dinosaur Date

June 22 was National Kissing Day. What a great day for going on a date (yes, there was kissing). 
Jeremy got up that morning and made us a "raptor's nest" for breakfast (hashbrowns, hard boiled eggs, some hidden sausages).
He got me a Jurassic Park tshirt (yippee).
Do you see where this is headed?
We went out to see the last Jurassic World movie. My opinion of it (don't worry- no spoilers):

We'd been preparing by watching all the other Jurassic Park and Jurassic World movies for a few weeks leading up to this. I tried to gather some of Jet's dinosaurs while watching the movies since I am convinced his dinosaurs are based on the Jurassic Park/World dinosaurs. Dilophosaurus has neck frills, velociraptor has blue running down its back. You see?

Here's me watching the T. rex attack in the first Jurassic Park movie with Jet's T. rex.
This is Jet and me with apatosaurus while I watched the first Jurassic World movie.

It was a nice date and I loved it. Dinosaurs and my husband. Two great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment