Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Am I cute, or what?

From time to time in my life (and I'm sure others experience this as well), I have moments where the only way I can explain myself is that-
I'm cute.
I'm not talking about cute in a vain, narcissistic, "how great I am" way. I'm talking about cute in a sheepish, silly, "oh deary me" kind of way.
I recollect quite a few years ago looking up at the stars one night and thinking, "Gee. I remember the stars being much brighter." Then I realized I wasn't wearing my glasses. They were much brighter once I put my glasses on. That was cute.
Tonight I had another experience. I came out of the grocery store and went to my car to put the groceries in it. Just as I was turning the key in the trunk to open it, I noticed through the window that there was a light on the dashboard. Oh, no. Had I left a door open? Then I realized (since I was wearing my glasses), it was the light to let me know the trunk was open. How appropriate as I had just then opened the trunk.
What can I say? I'm cute.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL! That's awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one that does things like this. Maybe it runs in the family. :)

    ReplyDelete