Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's the Little Things

One of the great things about marriage is those little things you do for each other.
Jeremy bought a big tomato at the store.  He cut it into slices and reminded me that we had bacon in the freezer and that he'd also bought lettuce.  "You could have a BLT," he said.  I hadn't even thought of that.  I hadn't had a BLT in quite a while as we don't often have all the ingredients at the same time (even though there are only three besides bread).  Of course I could have a BLT.  I'm so glad he mentioned it.
A couple days later I made a couple of BLTs for myself at lunch and very much enjoyed them.

It was such a simple and small thing he did, mentioning something I liked that I could make with the ingredients we had, but it was thoughtful.  I am grateful to him for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment