Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Relaxation?

August 15, National Relaxation Day.  :Ha. 

Poor little Jr. is sick today. 

And Mommy was up every hour or two last night comforting her little boy, cleaning up, doing laundry.
So yes, a lot of not getting things done today, but not a lot of that has been relaxing.
Except that Nichole and Jr. Jr. both slept in this morning, so I was able to lie on the couch like Jr. and watch The Three Caballeros with him for a while.  Sigh.

On a lighter note, since my last post mentioning the zucchini in our garden (apparently we had more than one growing, I just didn't realize it), two have grown big enough to take off.  Man, those things grow fast.
Mmmm, zucchini.  What was I ever thinking when I was a picky eater as a kid?

We also got some bell peppers from our California Bell plant.  It's nice to have a garden this year.

How has your National Relaxation Day been?  Relaxing?  Not relaxing?

No comments:

Post a Comment