Wednesday, December 21, 2011

KAT's Kreation

Boy, Christmastime is a busy time, isn't it? This year I decided to sew Christmas stockings for each of us, so we wouldn't be using impersonal Dollar Store stockings anymore. We each got to pick out which fabric we wanted then picked tops from the leftover scraps. I think they turned out pretty well. And they were pretty quick to do.

click on the picture to see it bigger

From left to right- Jeremy, Kristin, Nichole, Jr., Jr. Jr.

Phew. Now I can put away the sewing machine and ironing board to make room for our balloon Christmas tree.

5 comments:

  1. Some day I would like to make our family's stockings too. These look great. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade stockings are awesome. My sweet Grandma has crocheted one out of Granny squares for all of my kiddos, Cory, and Myself. Did I mention that we love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies.
    Annie, I think that is so sweet that she did that for you.
    Trina, you created a monster. Thanks for your influence.

    ReplyDelete