Friday, December 23, 2011

It's a Train


It's not just any train, it's the Polar Express.
One of our Christmas traditions is drinking hot chocolate while watching the movie, "The Polar Express."

We got some yummy flavors of hot chocolate to try out this year. The kids had some packets of rich milk chocolate (with giant marshmallows and whipped topping), but Jeremy and I pulled out a couple cans of Stephen's. Raspberry Cheesecake and Peanut Butter Cup. Yummmmmm.
Hot chocolate and The Polar Express is a fun tradition and it was so cute a few days later when the kids decided to make their own train. Nichole and Jr. put chairs in front of Jr. Jr. as he was already in his booster in the kitchen. They took turns being the conductor.

Jr. Jr. loved playing along with his brother and sister.

I love to see my kids at play.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, sounds good! I wish it were colder here. Hot cocoa hasn't been on my mind much. What a shame. I like a cold Christmas (but not too cold).

    ReplyDelete