Friday, October 4, 2024

Lazy Mom's Day 2024

September 6 was Lazy Mom's Day. I was able to sort of celebrate this. It was also Read a Book Day, which I was also able to sort of celebrate.
Jet and I went for our walk on a popular birding trail but I didn't have my binoculars or camera so I practiced birding by ear. Marsh wrens, Caspian terns, Sandhill cranes, and plenty of others. I love hearing birds. As we were walking we ran into a couple birders visiting from Holland. That was fun to chat about birding places around here with people from out of country. It was still a relaxing walk.
I actually sat down to watch a movie that day.

Snuggles!
Snuggles?
It was also the birthday of someone close to me so I wore my bow earrings while I was running errands.
Timing was right while I was out so I stopped by Jeremy's work to surprise him when he finished. He was pleasantly surprised. 
It was also Read a Book Day. Tee Hee.
That evening, I took a little more time to be lazy and went out to Hill Park to watch the sunset.
So I sort of celebrated Lazy Mom's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment