Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The KAT's Meow

Jr.: Whenever someone asks, "May I have some condiments?" I'll answer, "I don't know. Mayo have some condiments?" 

Jr.: I don't know if I like Miracle Whip. I mayo may not.



Jr.: If a pregnant woman is making an ice sculpture, goes into labor, then knocks it over, doesn't that mean that her water broke twice? 



Jr.: Apatosaurus, the gentler cousin to Aslaposaurus.



Jr. Jr.: That was an awesome expression. I know because I made it.



Jet: More ice cream?
Me: How do you ask nicely?
Jet: Please.
Jet (as I'm dishing out his ice cream): Ice cream for me?



Jr. Jr.: Nichole, you like sweet tea because you are a sweetie.
Everyone: Awwww.
 
 
 
Jet: Let's watch a movie. And the popcorn can join us! 



Jet had something like a manual he was unfolding and looking at.
Me: What does Jet have?
Jr. Jr.: I don't know.
Jet: A paper.



Jr. Jr. was carrying Jet.
Jr. Jr.: Look up. What do you see? Do you see the sky?
I leaned over because I was a step above.
Me: Look up. What do you see? Do you see Mommy?
Jet: Mommy can fly like a bird. Jr. Jr. can fly like an eagle. Jr. Jr. can bawk like a chicken. Bawk. Bawk.


No comments:

Post a Comment