Thursday, April 4, 2024

More Than Just Chariots of Fire?

I love how easy it is to write right in "A Season of Family Meal Plans." There's a "Notes" section with each recipe or I can write next to the ingredients or instructions.
In this case the toppings for Coconut Hawaiian Haystacks were listed with the ingredients but there was room for me to add to the list.
And of course I was able to skip a big step because I froze Hawaiian Pork weeks before when we made Hawaiian Pork Sandwiches and took it out to thaw last week to sub in place of the pork gravy in the recipe.
The result:
Coconut Hawaiian Haystacks (made with Hawaiian Pork instead of Pork Gravy and coconut as a topping) with Orange Cream Fruit Salad on the side.
As we were preparing food, I decided to listen to "Chariots of Fire" by Vangelis because March 29 was Vangelis' Birthday. Instead of asking Alexa to play "Chariots of Fire" like I usually do, I asked her to play music by Vangelis. "Chariots of Fire" was the first piece to play but there were several other pieces I listened to. I always think of "Chariots of Fire" when I think of Vangelis but there are other pieces like "Conquest of Paradise" that are also cool.
The next day, March 30, was I Am In Control Day. I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment