Thursday, April 11, 2024

Late Night Shenanigans

Jet's sleep schedule got all out of whack during Spring Break. Well, all the boys' did. They all stayed up too late and slept in too long. There were some late nights with Jet. Sometimes the boys stayed up to watch him, sometimes Jeremy, sometimes me. Sometimes we couldn't stay awake while he was running around in the middle of the night.
Two nights in a row he got up to some mischief- both when he got a hold of my phone.
The first night apparently he turned the camera on on my phone because we found several pictures like this-   

The second night, a text message in the middle of the night woke me. This is how it went.
From my father-in-law: Hi I think Jet might have your phone. We just got a call, Love you
My response: I am so sorry.
My father-in-law: It's not a problem. We were still up. I'm glad there is no problem. Love you
I'm so glad my in-laws have a sense of humor and are understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment