Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Celebrating Someone Else's Anniversary

You know I love my brother, Paco. He's awesome. We like to be like Paco.
I also love Paco's wife. She and I used to go for walks together and just chat about all sorts of things. I learned a lot from her.
This year we decided to celebrate their anniversary, not with them since they live in a different state, but I wished my brother a happy anniversary (I hope he passed the message on to his wife), and we celebrated ourselves.
Nichole and I went for a short walk. I wanted to go on a longer walk later (like my sister-in-law and I used to do) but ran out of time.

The kids were excited about the idea of having a "Confuso" again (our version of it) so that's what we ate. 
 
We drank Tang to go along with it because Tang was kind of my brother's drink years ago.
We didn't have any cans of lemonade to shake up like we did when we celebrated Paco's birthday last year, so we danced around with the Tang container.

No comments:

Post a Comment