Saturday, August 6, 2022

Bonding Week

It's been a while since I've been able to do the one on one bonding time/Mommy-child dates with the four oldest kids. And some of them (and I) were really needing it. So I planned Bonding Week where I could make sure I had that time for each of them. Unfortunately one of the kids wasn't feeling well (there's been plenty of that with the heat we've had recently) so we still need to have our time.
Here's what I did with the other kids:
 
Jr. Jr. and I went out to Bicentennial Park where he made up his own versions of Fairy Tales and other stories as we walked around the woods. He spent the most time on "The Wizard of Oz." I love that kid's creativity. 
We did have some breaks to look at birds, including three Cooper's hawks. 
We also watched turtles in and around the pond and other critters.
 
Lucky and I played MarioKart together. He likes to do that every time we have our bonding time together. It's fun.
 
Nichole and I watched a girly movie and ate popcorn.
 
Still waiting to do something with Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment