Monday, June 29, 2020

Father's Day 2020

Father's Day morning I asked Jeremy what he wanted for breakfast. Biscuits and gravy. I finally got it to him around 5 or 6pm and made him dinner right after. Actually, Nichole and Jr. did most of the work on dinner. Everybody just kind of ate whatever earlier with sleeping in and church at home. Sigh. We really need to get on a better schedule.
The boys put together a puppet show for Jeremy, Lucky filled out a questionnaire and colored some pictures for him, and Jeremy and I both called our dads to wish them Happy Father's Day.  
This is what Lucky had to say about his dad:

My Daddy
My Daddy's Name is Jereme
My Daddy is 42 years old
Dad's favourite thing to do is snugel wieth me [snuggle with me]
Dad is really good at sleeping
I love it when Dad dose joekcs [does jokes]
I like to do qussles with Daddy [do puzzles]
My Dad's favourite food is pikcels [pickles]
My Daddy loves me because i'm small
Dad is funny when he ets bugs [eats bugs]
My Dad is as strong as a bug
I love Daddy because hees dady [he's Daddy]

No comments:

Post a Comment