Monday, June 1, 2020

Self Discovery

I realized something about myself on National Vanilla Pudding Day, May 22. I don't like vanilla pudding on its own. I need something to dip in it, whether it be fish sticks (but I didn't feel like digging them out of the back of the freezer) or graham crackers (which I did feel like digging out of the pantry). Jr. Jr. made the pudding.
I think it's vanilla flavored things in general. I must have toppings on vanilla ice cream and while a couple of my children are happy with plain vanilla yogurt, I would rather dress mine up with frozen berries mixed in and a granola bar crumbled up on top.

May 22 was also National Solitaire Day. Nichole took the opportunity to get out a deck of cards and play a game of Solitaire. For some reason she didn't go for my idea that we all play a nice big family game of Solitaire together.


No comments:

Post a Comment