Monday, December 16, 2019

A Couple Things We've Been Celebrating

Here are a couple ways we've celebrated in December.

December 13 was National Cocoa Day. Can you believe none of us had hot chocolate on that day? I did get into a nice text discussion with my mom and my sisters about hot chocolate. It was a coincidence that my sister started talking about hot chocolate with us but I did point out the holiday at one point. They got a kick out of that. And my mom told me she was going to have a nice cup of hot chocolate herself.

We celebrated Lucky's birthday in December. He was in a chocolate mood so cake, frosting, sprinkles, and ice cream all had fancy chocolate names like double fudge or death by chocolate.
He was very pleased to get what he wanted- walkie talkies- and has been playing with them daily ever since.

Oh, and I never did blog specifically about Thanksgiving in November.
Here's our Thanksgiving spread.
Because of lack of sleep, I managed to spill stuffing as soon as I had the opportunity (I didn't do it on purpose). I did clean it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment