Monday, December 2, 2019

Light The World One By One

It's December. Time to #LightTheWorld. This year we are encouraged to Light the World One By One. Find someone to serve specially each day.
Since I can't get out much, I'm going to be serving mostly from home. I started with writing a note to my husband and putting it on his pillow for him to see when he got home from church.
I absolutely love my husband. He does so much for our family. He sacrifices quite a bit, including sleep- especially lately. He spent Wednesday before Thanksgiving cleaning with the kids, doing lots of dishes since I haven't been up to doing dishes lately for obvious reasons. Then he spent all of Thanksgiving preparing food then staying up late to get ready for the next day. Friday, he drove in the snow all the way to Vernal to do balloons in the coooooold at Vernal Holly Days. We obviously didn't go with him this year. He drove home the next day. Every night he's been helping me with the new baby. He's been taking the kids to church all by himself every week. While I was in labor, he was right there with me helping me through it then he went home to take care of the older kids, came back to the hospital to help me through the night, then back home the next morning to help the kids get ready for school. Again, I appreciate his sacrifices. He is my hero.

Our family is also starting our countdown to Christmas scripture study. We didn't get around to getting mint M&Ms yet, so we started with regular M&Ms to tied us over until we get the mint kind. Things are crazy right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment