Wednesday, January 30, 2019

National Inane Answering Machine Message Day 2019

Well, it's National Inane Answering Machine Message Day, January 30.  This doesn't quite work the same as before since I don't have an answering machine.  Well, technically I still do, but it's not set up.  What I do have now is voicemail.  Jeremy was kind enough to put an inane message/greeting on my voicemail for me this morning.  So if anyone wants to call, you are welcome to leave an inane message.  It's possible I'll answer, and in that case, just tell me you want to leave a voicemail message and I'll let you call back.  I figure if you're going to be calling me then that means you have access to my phone number and it won't be weird if I answer and you tell me you want to leave a message.  Sound good?  Good.  O.K.  Have a good day and don't expect this to work again tomorrow.  I'll go back to having a normal voicemail greeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment