Friday, January 11, 2019

Peculiar People Day 2019

January 10 was Peculiar People Day.  We are peculiar people.
In menu planning in advance, I tried asking people if they were to have something for dinner or with dinner, what would it be.  The first person I asked said chicken drumsticks.  I tried to get ideas for side dishes and such from other people but it wasn't that easy.  So finally I made some decisions myself.  We did have chicken drumsticks.  Since it seems like every time we have a birthday, the birthday person requests orange soda to drink with dinner, we drank orange soda with our Peculiar People Day dinner.  I decided to get a jar of alfredo sauce because I wanted alfredo sauce and pasta.  We had some fruits and vegetables that I know people have requested in the past.
So that was our dinner that night- things that the peculiar people in my family would like.
And here are some pictures of our peculiar family from last April.



No comments:

Post a Comment