Monday, December 5, 2022

Hard to Celebrate When You're Sick

While sick, there's not a lot I want to do. Give me steam, herbal tea, and rest. 
Unfortunately, the rest is more restless than anything. I cannot get a good night's sleep when lying down makes me cough. Sigh. I'm gradually getting better now (knock on wood). But for a while, I wasn't up to blogging, baking, or shopping. And not so much celebrating.
I did save some rolls after Thanksgiving (they don't usually last long) for Turkey Leftover Day on November 28. Turkey sandwiches. Go, me.
December 1 was Eat a Red Apple Day but we only had one red apple left to split between the seven of us so we had tiny slices for everyone.
 
Of course while I was the worst sick was while Jeremy was out of town for another conference.
For Walt Disney's Birthday on December 5, we ate peaches with a spoonful of sugar on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment