Friday, June 18, 2021

Grandma and Grandpa Come For a Visit

My parents came for a visit... finally. They wanted to come last year for a big family reunion to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary but it wasn't safe then. Now things are calming down and people are getting vaccinated and they were able to make the trip. Yay. I love my parents.
 
They were here to talk about Nichole starting to drive.

They didn't go to any concerts but Nichole and Jr. played violin and cello for them.

They had lunch with us then dinner to celebrate National Rotisserie Chicken Day. We had BBQ pizza which everyone likes. We also had salad and french bread.
 
Jet had fun with his other grandparents while they were here and played with them. This time Jet went to my dad and had him pick him up and give him food. Then he played with Grandpa for a little while then fell asleep.

We had a really great time when Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. I'm so glad it worked out. I'm also glad they finally had a chance to meet Jet. He had fun with them as did the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment