Friday, March 2, 2018

Busy Week

Let me tell you about our busy week.

Monday, February 26, was Tell a Fairy Tale Day.  The kids and I watched a foreign film based on some of Hans Christian Anderson's fairy tales.  I also read to the kids from a fairy tale I wrote.  I didn't get any pictures.

Tuesday, February 27, was Jr.'s Blue and Gold Banquet.  It was Harry Potter themed.  The decorations were awesome as was the food.
We also each got to decorate a wand.
The boys enjoyed a nice game of Quidditch and some of them even did some dueling.
In the invitation, they told us to dress up and wear robes.  Jeremy got the robe part right.  He looked like an Arthur Weasley type person interested in all things Muggle.
It was fun.

Wednesday, February 28, I went to a Relief Society activity.  Games, chocolate, and fun.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Chocolate.  I didn't get any pictures.

Thursday, March 1, was National Pig Day.  We had pigs in a blanket before going to a concert for the elementary schoolers.  I forgot to bring the camera to the concert.
Earlier in the day, I did bring the camera when Lucky and I went to visit friends.  ZZ and Lucky made slime with googly eyes in it.  Lucky didn't want to touch it. 
They also ate chicken nuggets with sze chuan sauce.

Today, March 2, is Dr. Seuss' birthday.  The kids and I ate green eggs and ham sandwiches while watching "The Lorax."
Busy week but lots of good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment