Sunday, October 5, 2014

Creativity Strikes Again

There's a story behind this one.
Last weekend, Nichole and I watched the General Women's Meeting (Broadcast) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Jeremy had to work so we put a movie on in the kids' room for the older boys, while Nichole and I sat down on the couch (with Lucky) to watch the Broadcast on the computer.  For a special treat, I made brownies.  When they came out of the oven, I tested them for doneness.  Since I was sticking a knife in the middle to check, I cut out a little piece of brownie right there to test.  I gave it to Nichole and cut another for myself from the same area.  I commented that it was funny that the pieces of brownie we were getting were from the middle instead of the edges.  When the brownies were all done and had cooled a little, Nichole volunteered to get us some more. 
From time to time, while watching the Broadcast, Nichole would go into the kitchen and cut some more pieces of brownie for us.  After the Meeting was over, the boys came out and Nichole gave them some brownies, too.  I notice that she had continued taking from the middle.  It really was funny to see since normally people start at the edges.
Creativity.  Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment