Sunday, September 14, 2014

Proof That They Do Work

Yesterday morning, I informed the children that in order to watch "Bedknobs and Broomsticks," they had to help me clean the kitchen.  It started off slowly with some whining and "poor me"s.  But after a while we got on a roll and the kids got to working really hard.  I did, too. 
It was interesting to see how they found things they wanted to do, not just what I assigned them to do.  Jr. Jr. especially would see someone working on something and decide he wanted to do that, too.  It was good.
So of course they earned "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" and to celebrate International Chocolate Day and National Peanut Day, both on September 13, Jeremy made us some peanut butter chocolate woo-woo during a break in the movie.
Because there was room on our nice clean counter next to our nice clean microwave.
Woo Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment