Friday, September 5, 2014

Better Late Than Never

We did it!  We survived the day!  We're still dealing with colds but we've been putting off running errands all week.  Today was our last chance to do some things that needed to be done.  It was appropriate, too, since September 5th is Be Late For Something Day.  We were definitely late in running those errands since we meant to get them done earlier in the week.  But we did it.  We got them done.  We're very worn out, but we did them.

This evening, I had a little bit of Me Time (Thanks, Jeremy) and started working on some projects I meant to work on over the summer.  Better late than never, right?
While I was working, I watched the Pompeii episode of Doctor Who, since I didn't watch it on Vesuvius Day, August 24th. 
So there was actually a lot of celebrating of Be Late For Something Day. 
And we still need rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment