Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Kids are a Hoot

July 8 is Video Games Day.
This is not to be confused with National Video Games Day which is on September 12.
We've celebrated National Video Games Day in September a few times, but looking back at my blog, I don't think we've celebrated (or at least I haven't blogged about) Video Games Day in July.  July is usually a very busy month so I'm not completely surprised.
So this year, we celebrated Video Games Day.  We watched Wreck-It-Ralph.  Well, I took a nap through it.  Afterward we listened to some different versions of video game music online and watched some videos to go along.
I didn't get any pictures of the video games celebrating (you can imagine people sitting around watching a TV or computer), so here are some pictures of my cute kids as owls.

No comments:

Post a Comment