Friday, June 27, 2014

Lucky

Hi.  I'm Lucky.

Some people say I look like my grandpa. 
 
The camera loves me as you can see in this picture with my mom and two of her cousins and their babies.  Click on the picture to see a better view of my expression.

I like to learn new things.  Look at my cousins teaching me how to use the latest technology.  That or see my reflection.

I have a huge fan club.  I draw everyone's attention.

Most importantly, I made my first trip to the temple today. 
My mom's aunt and uncle were sealed to each other and to three of their daughters in the Draper Temple.  Our family went to support them.  It is a beautiful thing to see family members making such important decisions.  The temple is a special and holy place where individuals and families can make covenants with the Lord that will last not just in this life, but beyond as well.
What a blessing that is and what a blessing it is to be a part of an eternal family.

I love my life. 
And these flower pens.  I also love these flower pens.

4 comments:

  1. Love the narrative. He's Lucky to have you as a mom, Kristin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly. Your daughters are so great with him.

      Delete
  2. These pictures are perfect! Especially the two handsome guys in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete