Friday, September 20, 2013

National Punch Day 2013

Jr. was looking through my blog from last year and came across my post about National Punch Day, September 20.  Last year the kids got to play LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean on the Wii because it had characters punching each other.  He requested getting to play it again for the holiday this year.  It's cute how the kids like to celebrate similarly from year to year on some holidays.
Besides playing the Wii game, Nichole and Jr. also got Fruit Punch Capri Suns in their lunches.
Again I reminded the kids that we do NOT punch real people.  I wasn't actually worried about them punching others, but it doesn't hurt to remind them to be nice.
On his way home from work tonight, Jeremy picked up a bottle of Hawaiian Punch for me.  I haven't had that in a while.
Ah, nostalgia.  
We always need to do simple celebrating on this holiday since we don't go simple the day before on Talk Like a Pirate Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment