Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Costumes 2010

I wanted to learn to sew with a sewing machine- especially to not be intimidated by the machine. Well, I am not as intimidated now (Thanks, Trina). This year was my first opportunity to sew Halloween costumes for the kids. I had plenty of warning as Nichole told me she wanted to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween as soon as we found out our baby's due date was Halloween.

Please excuse the stuff on the floor. I was up til 12:45 this morning sewing and Jeremy was up til 4 this morning getting things ready for our family Halloween party (we don't know what exactly we'll be doing come Halloween this year), so we didn't have time to vacuum.
Just focus on the cute children.

7 comments:

  1. They look great! You did a fabulous job! And your kids are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristin, those turned out great! Inspiring. Maybe someday I won't be intimidated by the sewing machine either. :) And might I add I'm impressed you can still reach the sewing machine so close to your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did an awesome job! What a nice mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work- and I didn't notice the floor- are you telling me everyone's floors don't look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The costumes turned out fantastic. You did wonderful!

    ReplyDelete