Friday, September 24, 2010

I've Reached That Point

I've been wearing sandals most of Summer. Now that it's Fall, there are colder days. The other day it rained and since my family had plans to go hiking that afternoon/evening, I had to put on shoes and socks. Well guess what. I couldn't reach my toes to get my socks on myself very easily. I've reached that point in this pregnancy. Like I said, I hadn't noticed before as I've been wearing sandals a lot.





My sweet little boy, though, was very helpful. He volunteered and helped me put my socks on. I'm very grateful with the big helpers I have.

3 comments:

  1. Worst phase ever! It sure is nice to see those toes again in the hospital after having the baby. It's like greeting a couple of long lost friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But the fact you can actually wear shoes and not only sandals is a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jr. says: The boy with curly hair is me!

    ReplyDelete